Marmen Energy, a family-owned business, is one of North America’s largest wind tower manufacturers. Located in Brandon, South Dakota, we are the US subsidiary of Marmen, a highly-regarded sub-contractor for original equipment manufacturers (OEMS).
POSITION SUMMARY :
Reporting to the Administrative Office Manager, you will process supplier invoices, review for entry errors, maintain an accurate and organized file for each supplier and respond to supplier inquiries. You will verify work hours and attendance for payroll and obtain additional information from supervisors for attendance questions. You may also provide support to the Purchasing Department and will perform other duties as assigned.
- As an Administrative Assistant-Accounts Payable , you must be able to :
- Process supplier invoices.
- Review for data entry errors.
- Maintain an accurate and organized file for each supplier and respond to supplier inquiries
- Provide Support to the Purchasing Department
- Verify work hours and attendance for payroll.
- Obtain additional information from supervisors for attendance questions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits including:Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
VALUED SKILLS :
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to perform numerical and clerical duties
- Good analytical skills
Relevant experience and training/diploma in a business field: Office Automation, Administration, Accounting or any other relevant training. Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize. Strong follow-up skills with attention to detail. Knowledge of Windows environment.
- Relevant experience or training is an asset