You will be responsible for the reception of visitors (candidates, suppliers, customers, etc…). You will coordinate the internal and external phone calls. In addition, you will act as an administrative support for the documentation management of various departments.
As an Administrative Assistant-Reception , you must be able to :
- Greet and inform team members, candidates and visitors;
- Receive phone calls and adequately redirect them;
- Maintain various data sources for the company (database, phone list, etc…);
- Write letters, procedures and other types of documentation;
- Ensure the receiving and distribution of internal mail;
- Manage the conference rooms and lunch orders;
- Perform office supply orders;
- Perform various administrative tasks according to department needs.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Interpersonal skills, dynamic, team spirit;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail
- Relevant experience or training is an asset