You will be part of a dynamic team where rigor is a constant priority. You are responsible for the preparation, monitoring and distribution of maintenance documentation to the various stakeholders of a project.
As an Administrative Support - Maintenance, you must be able to:
- Manage and classify inventory of parts and equipment.
- Perform data entry and correction in the maintenance software.
- Collect and track equipment, building and parts information (warranty, calibration, schedule for preventative maintenance, monitoring of subcontractors, etc.).
- Monitor and distribute maintenance documentation (drawings, plans, etc.).
- Prepare purchase requisitions and track orders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the department.
- Organizational skills.
- Priority management.
- Meticulousness and rigor.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment.
- Collaboration, helpfulness.
- High mechanical/technical aptitude
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights.
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach.
- Work above shoulders.
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
- Relevant diploma.
- Relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.