You will be part of a dynamic team where rigor is a constant priority. You act as administrative support in the document management of the department. You are responsible for the preparation, monitoring and distribution of maintenance documentation to the various stakeholders of a project.
As an Administrative Support - Maintenance, you must be able to:
- Manage and classify inventory of parts and equipment.
- Perform data entry and correction in the maintenance software.
- Collect and track equipment, building and parts information (warranty, calibration, schedule for preventative maintenance, monitoring of subcontractors, etc.).
- Monitor and distribute maintenance documentation (drawings, plans, etc.).
- Prepare purchase requisitions and track orders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the department.
- Organizational skills.
- Priority management.
- Meticulousness and rigor.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment.
- Collaboration, helpfulness.
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights.
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach.
- Work above shoulders.
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
- Relevant diploma.
- Relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.