An Assembler will assemble various components inside a tower section. Assemblers put parts together one by one while using different methods to build a product that matches our high quality standards.
AN ASSEMBLER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare and assemble various components inside a tower section such as: bus-bar systems, platforms, ladders, mechanical components, etc.;
- Pre-assemble the hardware used for the platforms assembly, ladders, etc.;
- Cut and prepare electric cables;
- Drill holes in the aluminium trays to attach the neon lights and electrical boxes;
- Assemble parts in preparation for the lift;
- Perform final inspection of each section and install a atarp at each end of the section;
- Complete the quality documentation required;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor such as: perform various touch-ups, clean the sections, etc.;
- Manual dexterity;
- Detail oriented;
- Sense of observation;
- Team oriented.
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 pounds;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
- Relevant experience or training.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Team member assistance program;
- Team member discounts in many local businesses;
- Referral program;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees;
- Pay based on experience.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Similar Job Titles: Pre-Assembler, Production Worker, Manufacturing Worker, General Laborer