Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will assemble various components Inside a tower section. You will put parts together one by one while using different methods to build a product that matches our high quality standards.
As an Assembler, you must be able to :
- Prepare and assemble various components Inside a tower section such as : bus-bar systems, platforms, ladders, mechanical components, etc.;
- Pre-assemble the hardware used for the platforms assembly, ladders, etc.;
- Cut and prepare electric cables;
- Drill holes in the aluminium trays to attach the neon lights and electrical boxes;
- Assemble parts in preparation for the lift;
- Perform final inspection of each section and install a atarp at each end of the section;
- Complete the quality documentation required;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor such as : perform various touch-ups, clean the sections, etc.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits including:
Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- Manual dexterity;
- Detail oriented;
- Sense of observation;
- Team oriented.
Must be able to :
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 pounds;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work on rotating shifts.
- Relevant training.