An Assembler will assemble various components inside a tower section. Assemblers put parts together one by one while using different methods to build a product that matches our high quality standards.
AN ASSEMBLER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare and assemble various components Inside a tower section such as : bus-bar systems, platforms, ladders, mechanical components, etc.
- Pre-assemble the hardware used for the platforms assembly, ladders, etc.
- Cut and prepare electric cables.
- Drill holes in the aluminium trays to attach the neon lights and electrical boxes.
- Assemble parts in preparation for the lift.
- Perform final inspection of each section and install a atarp at each end of the section.
- Complete the quality documentation required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor such as : perform various touch-ups, clean the sections, etc.
- Manual dexterity.
- Detail oriented.
- Sense of observation.
- Team oriented.
Must be able to:
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator.
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights.
- Lift and carry between 30-50 pounds.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach.
- Work above shoulders.
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
- Work on rotating shifts.
- Relevant training.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- $16.50+ Pay based on experience
- $1000 Hiring Bonus
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Company : Marmen Energy