You will be in charge of the material, equipment and service purchases of the company. You will negotiate the quality, prices and deadlines for the company's best interest.
As a buyer, you must be able to:
- Determine purchasing needs (material or subcontracting);
- Complete quotation requests;
- Verify compliance of the quotation requests with client's requirements;
- Verify compliance of the supplier's proposal with company schedules and budget;
- Manage non-compliance related to purchase;
- Negotiate prices and deliveries with suppliers;
- Perform purchases while prioritizing quality products;
- Track suppliers delivery;
- Meet various manufacturing, distributor and supplier representatives;
- Confirm delivery dates taking production planning into account;
- Follow up with the involved employees to prevent procurement, quality and logistics problems.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees.
- Sense of organization;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
- Priority management;
- Negotiation skills;
- Creativity, innovation;
- Social skills.
- B.A. / B.S. in Business, Finance or similar field;
- Relevant experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.