POSITION SUMMARY :
As a cutting table operator, you will be a part of the first steps in building a wind tower. Your role starts by bringing raw material in from outside storage, and then cutting it to proper dimensions with the CNC cutting machine. The next step will be beveling the plate to prepare it for welding. Lastly, the plate will be put through an automated surface blasting machine, before heading to the next stage of production.
As a Cutting Table Operator, you will be trained to :
- Operate a CNC cutting machine (plasma cutting, flame cutting)
- Operate electrical beveling machine
- Operate overhead crane
- Drive forklift
- Verify thickness, dimensions of products to uphold high quality standards
- Record data of products being produced
- Perform other duties as assigned
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Multiple days (4-5) off in a row built into your schedule in most cases
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
VALUED SKILLS :
- Manual dexterity;
- Sense of observation;
- Detail oriented;
- Rigorously follow established procedures;
- Collaboration and team work
- Climb stairs
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs on a regular basis
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, « S » and schedule 1,2,3 including working during the week and the week-ends)
- Relevant experience
- Relevant training
To apply, send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org