POSITION SUMMARY :
You will operate a cutting machine with plasma or flame and bevel sides of steel plates using the beveling machine. This is the first step of building a tower section.
As a Cutting Table Operator, you must be able to :
- Operate a cutting machine (plasma cutting table)
- Bevel all sides of steel plates using the beveling machine
- Position steel plates on the cutting table using the vacuum plate lifter
- Remove scrap from the plates
- Grind the plates as needed
- Verify thickness, dimensions and quality of steel plate surface
- Record information on the follow-up files
- Perform all others duties as assigned to help out the crew
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
VALUED SKILLS :
- Manual dexterity;
- Sense of observation;
- Detail oriented;
- Rigorously follow established procedures;
- Collaboration and team work
- Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Must be able to :
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work above shoulders
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, « S » and schedule 1,2,3 including working during the week and the week-ends)
- Relevant experience
- Relevant training
To apply, send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org