As an Electrician at Marmen Energy, you must be able to:
- Install, maintain and fix machines and equipment hydraulic rollers, manipulators, welding machines, overhead cranes, etc.;
- Trouble shoot and fix problems of all kinds in collaboration with the production and the staff employees;
- Perform control panel assembly, wiring connection and other electrical components to optimize our equipment;
- Read and understand electrical blueprint, schematic and norms;
- Perform the programming of different machine components: programmable logic controllers, speed variators, sensors, etc.;
- Install, inspect and test electrical and electronic components: engines, encoders, electronic cards, connectors, etc.;
- Install, inspect and fix electric distribution components: electric cables, plug, switch box, electrical conduits, lighting network, etc.
The Industrial Electrician will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees relocating to South Dakota.
- Manual dexterity;
- Precision and rigor;
- Sense of observation;
- Analytical mind (trouble shooting, norms understanding, etc.);
Must be able to :
- Distinguish colors
- Ability to obtain electrical licensing in the State of South Dakota (apprentice, journeyman, contractor)
- Be able to wear tight-fitting respirator
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights
- Work in confined space
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs, frequently and between 50-70 lbs occasionally
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work above shoulders
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environment
- Work a rotating schedule that allows you multiple days off in a row
- Diploma / relevant training in Industrial Electricity or relevant training
- Must possess your own tools
- Relevant experience