Brandon, South Dakota
$26.25 minimum starting pay, more with experience!
AN ELECTRICIAN MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Install, maintain and fix machines and equipment hydraulic rollers, manipulators, welding machines, overhead cranes, etc.;
- Trouble shoot and fix problems of all kinds in collaboration with the production and the staff employees;
- Perform control panel assembly, wiring connection and other electrical components to optimize our equipment;
- Read and understand electrical blueprint, schematic and norms;
- Perform the programming of different machine components: programmable logic controllers, speed variators, sensors, etc.;
- Install, inspect and test electrical and electronic components: engines, encoders, electronic cards, connectors, etc.;
- Install, inspect and fix electric distribution components: electric cables, plug, switch box, electrical conduits, lighting network, etc.
- Manual dexterity;
- Precision and rigor;
- Sense of observation;
- Analytical mind (trouble shooting, norms understanding, etc.);
- Distinguish colors;
- Ability to obtain electrical licensing in the State of South Dakota (apprentice, journeyman, contractor);
- Be able to wear tight-fitting respirator;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Work in confined space;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs, frequently and between 50-70 lbs occasionally;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environment;
- Work a rotating schedule that allows you multiple days off in a row;
- Diploma / relevant training in Industrial Electricity or relevant training;
- Must possess your own tools.
- Relevant experience.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Competitive pay based on experience, salary review after 6 months of employment and annually;
- Advantageous shift bonus for nights or rotating shifts;
- Full range group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Referral program up to $3,000;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Team member assistance program;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Team member discounts in many local businesses;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Keywords: Electrician, Electrical, Components, Engines, Machines, Wiring, Electric, Electrical Technician, Electrical Repairs