You will perform the necessary duties for the maintenance of the building and of our advanced machines and equipment.
As a Facilities Maintenance Mechanic, you must be able to :
- Perform general building maintenance (plumbing, mechanical HVAC, roof repairs, overhead door repairs, etc.)
- Oversee service contractors to ensure complex repairs are done accurately
- Perform routine inspections of lifting devices (chains, slings, hooks, shackles)
- Handle various material and equipment with a small forklift
- Operate a boom lift at heights up to 60’
- Assist Industrial Mechanics as needed to repair production equipment such as hydraulic bending machine, welding equipment (manipulators and robots) overhead crane, lifting apparatuses, compressed air systems (compressors, blast rooms), gear boxes, motor controls, fans, pumps, piping/ plumbing, valves, drains, etc.
- Use maintenance planning software to document preventative maintenance plans and repair plans
- Diagnose and solve problems of all kinds and fabricate mechanical-welded parts
- Perform rigging and lifting of all types of parts with the use of a travelling crane and forklift
- Fabricate and install necessary material (brackets, hangers, supports, tubing, duct and structural steel) to accomplish installations
- Work from mechanical plans, blueprints, schematics, sketches and read hydraulic/ pneumatic diagrams
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Mechanical sense
- Manual Dexterity
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights
- Must be capable of driving a boom lift up to 60’ in the air and scissor lifts to 30’ in the air
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work above shoulders
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments
- Work in confined space
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.