You will work in a dynamic team where rigor is the highest priority. You will be in charge of the flanges’ comformity, an essential component in the wind tower assembly. You will operate the flanges laser equipment while respecting the high quality standards.
As a Flange Inspection Operator, you will learn to be able to:
- Rigorously measure the flanges’ flatness with a laser;
- Make calculations, save data in a computer program and analyze the flatness results;
- Grind the flanges as needed;
- Verify tolerances measuring the tower section length;
- Deburr the flanges’ holes;
- Measure the flange thickness using a Vernier;
- Ensure handling of sanding equipment with a forklift;
- Complete follow-up report.
- Detail oriented;
- Manual dexterity;
- Sense of observation;
- Team spirit and collaboration.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
Also, we offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work above shoulders
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, « S » and schedule 1,2,3 including working during the week and the week-ends).
Relevant training or experience