Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will perform preventive maintenance and fixing of heavy duty vehicle fleet and its related equipment. You will make sure the equipment is safe and well maintained since they play a major function in handling operations.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance of our heavy duty vehicle fleet and its related equipment: small and big forklift, service/tow trucks, scissorlift, genie-boom and small engines;
- Trouble shoot and fix problems of all kinds;
- Adjust, replace, fix different parts of mechanical, hydraulics and electrical systems;
- Check the operations of the engine fixed;
- Update the Maintenance Supervisor about the engines status;
- Recondition engines, transmissions, big/small forklift mast, etc.;
- Read and understand the maintenance and repairs manuals;
- Perform others duties as assigned.
- Mechanical sense;
- Analytical sense;
- Manuel dexterity;
- Rigorous and detail oriented;
Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respirator.
Must be able to :
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at height;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs. frequently and between 50-70 lbs. occasionally;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work in confined space;
- Work rotating shifts;
- Must provide his own tools.
- Relevant experience
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees.