Do you need an internship for school requirements, or looking to explore some possible career opportunities? Marmen Energy has various internship positions that might fit for you! Our internships are paid $15 per hour, and we can work around your school schedule. Whether you have specific requirements for the internship or just want to see what it is like to work in a position you have been thinking about, we can make it work.
Many of our interns go on to a full-time position, summer job or part-time job while in school. We also have multiple opportunities for scholarships for related positions!
Internships available in Welding or Industrial Painting, or if you are unsure, do a General Manufacturing Internship and get a taste of a few other positions like Machine Operating, Material Handling, Quality Inspection, Assembly and more!
- Performing welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts (in collaboration with the technical team).
- Planning and preparing work of joints and welding.
- Applying different types of welding processes (e.g. SAW, GMAW, FCAW, Plasma Arc Gouging and Air Carbon Arc Gouging).
- Preparing and mixing paint while respecting established procedures and specifications.
- Preparing the surface to paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Painting the section and do touch-ups if needed.
- Analyzing the environmental conditions (weather, humidity, dew point, etc.).
- Completing quality and production documents.
While these are not available during the internship, should you decide to stay on in a regular full or part-time position, you would gain access to some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
Company : Marmen Energy