The Inventory and Receiving Lead will:
- Manage the inventory of 25 000 parts supplied by customers and purchased by Marmen.
- Communicate and escalate orders for material shortages.
- Manage non-compliant parts.
- Confirm parts inventory information found in the company ERP.
- Forward to production planners and supervisors information on parts to be delivered;
- Complete purchase requisitions for orders involving non-compliant parts and track the parts received to ensure they match what was ordered.
- Monitor usage/consumption to ensure proper min/max is applied to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Convey work instructions to team members;
- Ensure that quality system procedures are followed;
- Setup, organize, and maintain warehouse locations throughout the facility
- Assist and replace the Logistics and Transportation Assistant when needed
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Business Administration or Logistics, or relevant training; experience in inventory management; proficient with computers in a Windows operating environment; ability to work under pressure and a sense of organization; relevant experience.
Asset: Experience and proficiency with ERP software (Epicor, SAP, Oracle, Info, etc.)