The Learn To Be program at Marmen Energy allows interested candidates the opportunity to learn a trade while working full time in their chosen position. No prior experience is required. Various positions have structured training programs to help teach you the basics of the trade and build a new career while working in the exciting industry of Wind Tower Fabrication. All positions are regular, full-time jobs that are benefit elgibile. Those interested in learning more about this opportunity can apply through this posting.
The Learn to Be Program features training in the following positions:
- Cutting Table Operator/Machine Operator;
- Material Handling;
- Industrial Painting;
- Manual dexterity;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
- Sense of observation;
- Following established procedure;
- Team spirit and collaboration.
- Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Must have the ability to acquire welding certifications, if applying for a welding position;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, 'S', schedule 1,2,3 including working during the week and the week-ends);
- Sit for extended periods of time;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs frequently, 50-70 lbs occasionally;
- Stand for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat for extended periods of time. Twist and reach frequently.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees;
- $18.75 plus $1 shift differential.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.