Reporting to the Finishing Production Manager, the Logistics and Transportation Assistant will manage merchandise shipping and receiving within your department. You will also prepare required documents and track parts.
A Logistics and Transportation Assistant must be able to:
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of merchandise (raw material, parts, etc.) nationally and internationally.
- Oversee tracking in our computer system.
- Prepare required documents (loading and shipping orders, etc.).
- Plan and organize components along with the shipping and return of components by third parties.
- Continuously monitor the parts inventory to prevent production delays.
- Work in close collaboration with other stakeholders, planners and transporters to optimize transportation and delivery.
- Manage unforeseen events and liaise between internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce transportation price quotes for the Commercial Development Department.
- Rigor and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills and curiosity.
- Efficient priority management.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Adaptation skills.
- Transport logistics, international trade or administration.
- Relevant experience.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.