Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Rigorously measure the flanges’ flatness with a laser;
- Make calculations, save data in a computer program and analyze the flatness results;
- Grind the flanges as needed;
- Verify tolerances measuring the tower section length;
- Deburr the flanges’ holes;
- Measure the flange thickness using a Vernier;
- Ensure handling of sanding equipment with a forklift;
- Complete follow-up report.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
VALUED SKILLS :
•Sense of observation;
•Team spirit and collaboration.
•Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respirator;
•Must be able to :
•Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights
•Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
•Stand and walk for long periods of time
•Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
•Work above shoulders
•Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
•Work rotating shifts (5/4, « S » and schedule 1,2,3 including working during the week and the week-ends).
•Relevant training or experience.