A MAINTENANCE MANAGER MUST BE ABLE TO:
Direct all activities of the department:
- Ensure the reliability of plant and equipment operations while optimizing maintenance costs in accordance with safety regulations;
- Plan maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Follow up on mechanic , electrical and construction work;
- Participate in decision-making on the implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
Manage maintenance team:
- Manage all personnel attached to your department (activity planning and division of tasks);
- Mobilize employees and direct their work to maximize their effectiveness;
- Ensure optimization, improvement and standardization of internal processes and working methods;
- Assess employee development needs and ensure that they are trained;
- Assess staff skills.
- Interpersonal skills, dynamic team spirit;
- Rigor and sense of organization;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Effective management of priorities.
- Relevant diploma;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Relevant experience in management.
- Relevant experience in a related field..
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- Pay based on experience.