The Manufacturing Process Engineer analyzes technical documentation to establish operations sequence related to tower fabrication process. The Maufacturing Process Engineer determines work procedures and equipment required for each product, customer requirements and applicable standards.
A MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER MUST BE ABLE TO :
- Analyze each new projects (drawings and customer's specifications);
- Develop the parts structure in the computer system;
- Plan the material purchasing according to the project's specific needs;
- Create new fabrication range;
- Determine follow-up procedure and methods;
- Run inspection reports used by the production employees respecting established planning;
- Prepare and animate meeting to present work instructions and explain specific project characteristics : technical expectations and technical difficulties, material, etc.;
- Perform technical drawings and design equipment;
- Perform search and analysis about workstation layout, equipment,
fabrication process, etc.;
- Suggest improvements and participate in solution implementation;
- Assess the efficiency of the implemented solutions and determine correctives
action if needed;
- Work on various special projects in order to answer client requests;
- Ensure to technical support to various employees (production employees, supervisors, technical staff, etc.) during the entire project realization.
- Rigor and precision;
- Analysis skills;
- Sense of organization and priorities management;
- Relevant training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing field.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.