You will be part of a dynamic team where rigor is always the first priority. You will perform logistical operations that are critical for the department to run good.
As a Material handler, you must be able to :
- Handle parts and material in a safe manner using overhead crane or forklift;
- Load, unload or move various products and material to put them away into the appropriate space;
- Prepare shipping orders and wrap the material;
- Verify the receiving material and the one that is ready to be shipped;
- Take inventory;
- Assist during the flanges receiving;
- Perform all others tasks as assigned (bring bogeys outside, load trailers, empty garbage).
- Sense of observation;
- Rigor and precision;
- Meticulious follow up procedures;
- Collaboration and team spirit.
Must be able to :
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, sqaut, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work rotating shifts (5/4 or 'S' Schedule which includes working during the week and weekends).
- Relevant experience or training is an asset.