You ensure the completion of the various projects entrusted to you in collaboration with all the stakeholders. Your role is of crucial importance, you ensure the optimal operation of the machines, equipment, and infrastructure of the company.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you must be able to:
- Design and improve specialized welding equipment, lifting equipment, etc.;
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems related to equipment;
- Provide technical support to productions staff and mechanical team members;
- Define the requirements for equipment installation and design projects and engineer them;
- Plan schedules, estimate costs, and track your projects, whether small or large;
- Communicate with staff from different departments (electrical, welding, machining) to obtain or provide information relevant to the completion of a project;
- Prepare various technical documents: engineering reports, work instructions, preventative maintenance procedures, equipment user manuals, etc.;
- Actively participate in weekly project and maintenance meetings.
- Effective management of priorities;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Sense of observation;
- Spatial awareness;
- Collaboration and team spirit.
- Relevant diploma;
- Knowledge of Solid Edge 3D Software, AutoCAD 2D, or any other drawing software;
- Knowledge of lifting equipment, rolling stock, or welding equipment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Relevant experience or training is an asset
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Competitive pay based on experience, salary review after 6 months of employment and annually;
- Full range group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Referral program up to $3,000;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Team member assistance program;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Team member discounts in many local businesses;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Machine Engineering, Mechanical Design Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Solid Edge 3D Software, AutoCAD 2D, Lifting Equipment, Rolling Stock, Welding, Microsoft Word
Apply via our application form or send your resume to email@example.com, indicating which position you are applying for.