Brandon, South Dakota
Reporting to a supervisor, you will be responsible for the surface coating of parts. You will treat surfaces to protect them from rust and corrosion in order to offer higher quality products.
$20.75 minimum starting pay, more with experience!
AS A METALLIZER, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare the part before metallization: clean the part, remove screws from anchorages and verify the quality of threads;
- Apply an anticorrosive substance on the part using an arc gun;
- Carry out a visual inspection of the part;
- Sand and deburr the surfaces to meet the quality standards;
- Inspect the part using measuring instruments (surface finish, thickness of coating);
- Complete the quality and the production documents;
- Handle various equipment using overhead cranes our fork lifts;
- Perform all other duties that will support your team in the achievement of the department’s objectives.
- Manual dexterity
- Sense of observation
- Tolerate exposure to hot and dusty environments
- Physical condition suitable for the job
- Relevant experience or training is an asset.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Competitive pay based on experience, salary review after 6 months of employment and annually;
- Advantageous shift bonus for nights or rotating shifts;
- Full range group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Referral program up to $3,000;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Team member assistance program;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Team member discounts in many local businesses;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Keywords: Metallizing, Zinc, Painting, Blasting