A Metallizer must be able to:
- Prepare the part before metallization: clean the part, remove screws from anchorages and verify the quality of threads;
- Apply an anticorrosive substance on the part using an arc gun;
- Carry out a visual inspection of the part;
- Sand and deburr the surfaces to meet the quality standards;
- Inspect the part using measuring instruments (surface finish, thickness of coating);
- Complete the quality and the production documents;
- Handle various equipment using overhead cranes our fork lifts;
- Perform all other duties that will support your team in the achievement of the department’s objectives.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
- Manual dexterity
- Sense of observation
- Tolerate exposure to hot and dusty environments
- Physical condition suitable for the job
- Relevant experience or training is an asset.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.