As a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic, you will perform the necessary duties for the maintenance and installation of our advanced machines and equipment.
As a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic, you must be able to :
- Perform assembly and repair for a diversified range of equipment : hydraulic bending machine, welding equipment (manipulators and robots) overhead crane, lifting apparatuses, compressed air systems (compressors, blast rooms), gear boxes, motor controls, fans, pumps, piping/plumbing, valves, drains, etc.;
- Assemble and disassemble mechanic, hydraulic and pneumatic component;
- Diagnose and solve problems of all kinds;
- Perform rigging and lifting of all types of parts with the use of a travelling crane and forklift;
- Fabricate and install necessary material (brackets, hangers, supports, tubing, duct and structural steel) to accomplish installations;
- Make mechanical-welded parts and geometric adjustments to equipment (brakes, belts, precision bearings);
- Work from mechanical plans, blueprints, schematics, sketches and read hydraulic/pneumatic diagrams;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Mechanical sense;
- Manual dexterity;
Must be able to :
- Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respiratory;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs frequently, 50-70 lbs occasionally;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulder;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work in confined space;
- Work rotating shifts;
- Must provide his own tools;
- Diploma/training in Industrial Mechanic or relevant training.