An NDT Inspector will perform tasks related to the parts inspection. You will use a variety of instruments and apparatus respecting inspections criteria and specifications. Your responsibilities will have a direct impact on the quality of our final product.
AN NDT INSPECTOR MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Perform different types of inspections (Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Visual, Ultrasonic).
- Verify product specifications, troubleshoot and document equipment failures modes.
- Calibrate non-destructive equipment.
- Complete applicable quality documents.
- Identify and report to the Quality Manager cases of non-compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
- Sense of observation.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management.
- Relevant experience and training.
- Good at managing priorities.
- Possesses basic knowledge of non-destructive tests.
- Must have good physical capacity.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.