You will work with a team where discipline and rigor are the highest priorities. You will perform tasks as assigned according to established procedures that support our high quality standards.
As a Skilled Laborer-Painting, you must be able to :
- Prepare and mix paint while respecting established procedures and specifications;
- Prepare the surface to paint by cleaning and sanding;
- Paint the section and do touch-ups if needed;
- Analyze the environmental conditions (weather, humidity, dew point, etc.);
- Complete the quality and the production documents;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees relocating to South Dakota.
- Manual Dexterity;
- Detail oriented;
- Sense of observation.
Must be able to :
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work on rotating shifts.
Relevant experience or training.