An Industrial Painter will work with a team where discipline and rigor are the highest priorities. You will perform tasks as assigned according to established procedures that support our high quality standards.
AN INDUSTRIAL PAINTER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare and mix paint while respecting established procedures and specifications.
- Prepare the surface to paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Paint the section and do touch-ups if needed.
- Analyze the environmental conditions (weather, humidity, dew point, etc.).
- Complete the quality and the production documents.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Detail oriented.
- Sense of observation.
Must be able to:
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator.
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights.
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach.
- Work above shoulders.
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
- Relevant experience or training.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- $17+ Pay based on experience
- $1000 Hiring Bonus
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Company : Marmen Energy