As an Industrial Painter, you will work with a team where discipline and rigor are the highest priorities. You will perform tasks as assigned according to established procedures that support our high quality standards.
As a Skilled Laborer-Painting, you must be able to :
- Prepare and mix paint while respecting established procedures and specifications;
- Prepare the surface to paint by cleaning and sanding;
- Paint the section and do touch-ups if needed;
- Analyze the environmental conditions (weather, humidity, dew point, etc.);
- Complete the quality and the production documents;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Manual Dexterity;
- Detail oriented;
- Sense of observation.
Must be able to :
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work on rotating shifts.
Relevant experience or training.