An Industrial Painter will work with a team where discipline and rigor are the highest priorities. You will perform tasks as assigned according to established procedures that support our high quality standards.
SHIFT AVAILABLE: Night Shift
AN INDUSTRIAL PAINTER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare and mix paint while respecting established procedures and specifications.
- Prepare the surface to paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Paint the section and do touch-ups if needed.
- Analyze the environmental conditions (weather, humidity, dew point, etc.).
- Complete the quality and the production documents.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Detail oriented.
- Sense of observation.
Must be able to:
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator.
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights.
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach.
- Work above shoulders.
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
- Relevant experience or training.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- $19.75+ Pay based on experience, plus $1 shift differential.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.