The ideal candidate will have experience managing both a production facility and a team. They should be able to analyze each step of the manufacturing process and make effective use of resources to deliver desired outcomes.
Reporting to the Executive Director – Wind Towers, you will:
- Plan and coordinate production operations/activities in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage supervising and technical staff.
- Analyze material production and cost reports to ensure production and financial goals are met.
- Determine with the project managers the best work methods to meet requirements of all contracts.
- Revise and analyse fabrication & production processes to develop new or improve work practices, and take decisions related to the treatment of non-compliances and corrective/preventive actions.
- Help the HR Department in setting hiring and training needs and in evaluating personnel, and perform other duties as assigned.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Welding or Manufacturing Engineering or relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in field
- Experience in plant management and manufacturing operations Strong communication, management and supervisory skills
- Effective communication. HR, Administration, EHS and Quality Assurance general knowledge.