You will pre-assemble various components that will be assembled inside a tower section. You will use different methods to prepare each component (hardware, electric cables, etc.) that will be used in the tower section assembly.
As a Pre-assembler, you must be able to :
- Pre-assemble the hardware used for the platforms assembly, ladders, etc
- Cut and prepare electric cables
- Drill holes in the aluminum trays to attach the neon lights and electrical boxes
- Assemble parts in preparation for the lift
- Complete the quality documentation required
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees relocating to South Dakota.
- Manual dexterity
- Sense of observation
- Team oriented
Must be able to :
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator
- Lift and carry between 30-50 pounds
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work above shoulders
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, « S », schedule 1,2,3, including working during the week and during the week-ends)
Relevant training or experience.