As a Pre-Assembler, you will pre-assemble various components that will be assembled inside a tower section. You will use different methods to prepare each component (hardware, electric cables, etc.) that will be used in the tower section assembly.
As a Pre-assembler, you must be able to :
- Pre-assemble the hardware used for the platforms assembly, ladders, etc
- Cut and prepare electric cables
- Drill holes in the aluminum trays to attach the neon lights and electrical boxes
- Assemble parts in preparation for the lift
- Complete the quality documentation required
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Manual dexterity
- Sense of observation
- Team oriented
Must be able to :
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator
- Lift and carry between 30-50 pounds
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach
- Work above shoulders
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, « S », schedule 1,2,3, including working during the week and during the week-ends)
Relevant training or experience.