Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor will:
- Plan and coordinate the stages involved in the successful completion of production objectives.
- Convey work instructions to operators and production employees.
- Mobilise personnel to achieve common goals.
- Manage the efficient use of man hours per part.
- Follow the production schedule.
- Evaluate operator qualifications and evaluate personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
Relevant training and experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment or as a Manufacturing Supervisor is a plus.