Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor will:
- Plan and coordinate the stages involved in the successful completion of production objectives.
- Convey work instructions to operators and production employees.
- Mobilize personnel to achieve common goals.
- Manage the efficient use of man hours per part.
- Follow the production schedule.
- Evaluate operator qualifications and evaluate personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
- Team spirit.
- Listening skills
- Organizational skills.
- Able to manage priorities.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Relevant training and experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or as a Manufacturing Supervisor is a plus.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.