The Project Manager – Fabrication or Manufacturing Process Engineer analyzes procedures, processes and technical documentation to establish operations sequence related to the tower fabrication process. The Project Manager – Fabrication or Manufacturing Process Engineer determines work procedures and equipment required for each product, customer requirements and applicable standards.
A PROJECT MANAGER - FABRICATION / MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas for improvement;
- Develop and manage the implementation of cost saving measures, quality control measures, safety and process improvements;
- Determine problems, potential solutions and implement chosen improvements;
- Evaluate feasibility, cost return on investment of potential improvement projects;
- Develop layouts for equipment, standard operating procedures, processes and workflow;
- Prepare and animate meeting to present new work instructions, processes and explain specific improvement project characteristics: technical expectations and technical difficulties, material, etc.;
- Perform analysis about workstation layout, equipment, fabrication process, etc.;
- Assess the efficiency of the implemented solutions and determine correctives
action if needed;
- Analyze new projects (drawings and customer's specifications);
- Work on various special projects in order to answer client requests;
- Ensure to technical support to various Team Members (production employees, supervisors, technical staff, etc.) during the project realization;
- Verify that manufacturing process and welding is compliant with specifications and client requirements;
- Solve technical problems related to manufacturing process, welding and metallurgy;
- Establish Process for new project in terms of work stations;
- Establish crane lifting procedure and evaluate maximum capacity of equipment;
- Perform statistical analysis of process indicator to address area of potential improvement;
- Being an expert internally on the fabrication steps of the entire tower manufacturing process.
- Strong organization and management skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Rigor and precision.
- 3+ years of work experience in a manufacturing environment, 5 years preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- Experience as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with different welding processes, specifically related to steel;
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery;
- Experience with CAD drawing.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.