You will be responsible for the reception, warehousing and distribution of material used in the plant. You will effectively manage and control the material in order to improve production.
As a Receiving Assistant, you must be able to:
- Receive and issue the material in the system;
- Perform manual handling to distribute the material and the specific tools to various departments;
- Manage priorities and problems to ensure that the production employees have the necessary material to perform their duties;
- Enter data in the computer system according to the established procedure;
- Prepare shipping orders and wrap the material that needs to be returned to the customer;
- Move material with a small forklift;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Sense of observation;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
- Team spirit.
- Climb stairs and ladders;
- Work at heights;
- Lift and carry betweek 30-70 lbs.;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above the shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid-time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Team member assistance program;
- Team member discounts in many local businesses;
- Referral program;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.