As an international Sales and Business Developement Representative, you stand out for your sharp negociation skills and your ability to develop effective sales strategies.
Your ability to establish and consolidate strong relationships with our current and potential clients, and your ability to accurately target their needs and seize the resulting business opportunities make you a key player in the organization.
You have an in-depth knowledge of our business sectors and demonstrate the expertise necessary to submit value-added proposals to our various clients.
As a Sales and business development representative, you must be able to:
- Maintain strong business relationships with our existing customers to foster their retention and loyalty;
- Prospect solicit and develop new clients for the North American territory;
- Promote the services offered by the organization and develop a large and diverse professional network by participating in various events, including trade shows, conferences, etc.;
- Participate in the development of sales and market development strategies and actively support the achievement of associated objectives;
- Conclude large and complex commercial agreements;
- Follow up on the execution of the contracts by acting as an intermediary between the clients and the operations;
- Conduct market research and regularly monitor customers and competitors to stay abreast of opportunities and changing trends in the industry.
Desired Competencies :
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Tenacious, goal-oriented personality;
- Dynamic approach and positive leadership;
- Strong negociation and persuasive skills;
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to analyse and interpret information objectively and accurately;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Resilient temperament.
Requirements for the job :
- Have significant sales experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Possess in-depth knowledge of our industry and markets (as described above);
- Be available to work flexible hours when required (day, evening and weekend);
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis;
- Hold a valid passport;
- Hold a valid driver's license.
Keywords: Business development, major account manager, key account manager, sales representative, manufacturing representative, technical representative.