You will perform welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts, plan and prepare work of joints and welding, and apply different types of welding processes. You will work in collaboration with the technical team and supervisors to build a product that matches our high quality standards.
A WELDER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Perform welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts (in collaboration with the technical team);
- Plan and prepare work of joints and welding;
- Apply different types of welding processes (e.g. SAW, GMAW, FCAW, Plasma Arc Gouging and Air Carbon Arc Gouging);
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manual dexterity;
- Precision and detail oriented;
- Sense of observation;
- Team spirit.
- Diploma/training in Welding or relevant training is a plus;
- Will have to pass Marmen Energy's certification;
- Ability to read welding plans;
- Good manual dexterity and physical endurance.
- Some welding experience in a heavy fabrication industry is a plus.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- Team member assistance program;
- Team member discounts in many local businesses;
- Referral program;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees;
- $20.75 minimum. Pay based on experience.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.