A WELDER MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Perform welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts (in collaboration with the technical team).
- Plan and prepare work of joints and welding.
- Apply different types of welding processes (e.g. SAW, GMAW, FCAW, Plasma Arc Gouging and Air Carbon Arc Gouging).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manual dexterity.
- Precision and detail oriented.
- Sense of observation.
- Team spirit.
- Diploma/training in Welding or relevant training is a plus.
- Will have to pass Marmen Energy's certification.
- Ability to read welding plans.
- Good manual dexterity and physical endurance.
- Some welding experience in a heavy fabrication industry is a plus.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
- $19.50 minimum. Pay based on experience, plus $1 shift differential.
- $1000 Hiring Bonus
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.