As a Welder, you will:
- Perform welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts (in collaboration with the technical team).
- Plan and prepare work of joints and welding.
- Apply different types of welding processes (e.g. SAW, GMAW, FCAW, Plasma Arc Gouging and Air Carbon Arc Gouging).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Welders work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy will train you on-site and will allow you to become AWS Certified through the Southeast Technical Institute.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans;
- 401(k) plan;
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days;
- Company-paid uniforms;
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Diploma/training in Welding or relevant training is a plus. Will have to pass Marmen Energy's certification. Some welding experience in a heavy fabrication industry is a plus. Ability to read welding plans. Good manual dexterity and physical endurance.