**1 year of calibration experience required**
You will perform final inspection of wind tower sections. You will be in charge of verifying if the internal components of a tower are properly installed, without any defects, stains or damages.
As an Wind Tower Inspector, you must be able to :
- Apply Knowledge of measurement equipment to ensure measurement accuracy;
- Identify and utilize measurement procedures;
- Maintain calibration standards;
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of diverse components such as bolt, flange, platform, ladders, wires, etc;
- Verify the tower section's conformity before the shipment, paint thickness, measurement, cleanliness, etc;
- Understand each part's specification and participate in spot check checklist creation;
- Complete applicable production and quality documents;
- Identify and report non-compliant product;
- Inspect repair defects;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees.
- Professional conscience;
- Rigor and detail oriented;
- Sense of observation;
- Manual dexterity;
- Collaboration and teamwork.
You must be able to
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Operate aerial lift Equipment;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Distinguish colors;
- Have the ability to wear a respirator;
- Work on rotating shifts.
- Relevant experience and/or training.