Wind Tower Inspectors perform final inspection of wind tower sections. You will be in charge of verifying if the internal components of a tower are properly installed, without any defects, stains or damages.
A WIND TOWER INSPECTOR MUST BE ABLE TO :
- Apply Knowledge of measurement equipment to ensure measurement accuracy;
- Identify and utilize measurement procedures;
- Maintain calibration standards;
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of diverse components such as bolt, flange, platform, ladders, wires, etc;
- Verify the tower section's conformity before the shipment, paint thickness, measurement, cleanliness, etc;
- Understand each part's specification and participate in spot check checklist creation;
- Complete applicable production and quality documents;
- Identify and report non-compliant product;
- Inspect repair defects;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Professional conscience;
- Rigor and detail oriented;
- Sense of observation;
- Manual dexterity;
- Collaboration and teamwork.
You must be able to:
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Operate aerial lift Equipment;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time;
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Distinguish colors;
- Have the ability to wear a respirator;
- Work on rotating shifts.
- Relevant experience and/or training.
MARMEN ENERGY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Group health insurance, including life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Holidays, paid time off, and unpaid personal days.
- Company-paid uniforms.
- In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse relocation expenses for new employees.
We also offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating and dynamic environment.