Defense and military
In an industry where safety is paramount, choosing a reliable manufacturing partner fully committed to delivering excellence is essential. Marmen is proud to have been selected by leading OEMs to take part in large-scale strategic defense and military programs. Our customers gain direct access to in-depth manufacturing expertise in high-precision machining, heavy fabrication and complex assembly processes. Our exceptional facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology including the latest in robotic equipment, allowing us to manufacture precision components of all sizes: small, medium, large and oversize.
Marmen can provide high-precision machining and fabrication solutions for defense and military components.
We deliver parts for various defense and military market segments including:
- Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard, National Guard including any security or land and sea defense.
- Equipment for all types of military and defense programs.
- Maintenance repair operation (MRO).
Type of parts
Armoured vehicle, combat vehicle, mainframe, gas turbine, combat vehicle main frame, crawler, propeller shaft bearing, bearing housing, bushing, mobile bridge, antenna rotator, antenna pedestal, shaft line and much more.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate of Registration.
- SAE International (SAE) - Certificate AS9100 REVD 2017-2020.
- CGP - Controlled Goods Program.
- CSA W47.1 – Canadian Welding Bureau – Certificate of Accreditation
Marmen is part of the joint certification program (JCP). Approved militarily critical technical data agreement, DD Form 2345.