In the field of wind energy since 2002, Marmen is considered one of the largest manufacturers of wind towers in North America and is proud to have contributed to the growth and development of the wind industry. With our plants in Trois-Rivières and Matane in Québec and Brandon, South Dakota in the United States, we serve the Canadian and US markets.
Marmen can produce wind towers of any size.
What characterizes us:
- Three specialized plants dedicated to onshore wind tower production.
- Superior production capacity.
- Ability to manufacture very large tower sections.
- Exceptional wind tower storage capacity.
- Nacelle assembly capability.
- Fabrication of wind towers
- Metallization and painting
- Assembly of internal components
- Nacelle assembly
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate of Registration by Intertek
- CSA W47.1 – Canadian Welding Bureau – Certificate of Accreditation