Leading OEMs are relying on our expertise and trusting us with their large-scale nuclear projects.
Our expertise in machining, fabrication and mechanical assembly combined with our team’s forward-thinking vision and innovative approach, make us the ideal partner to realize large and long-term complex projects. Customers get direct access to in-depth manufacturing knowledge that we have developed from delivering turnkey solutions to key players in various industries.
Marmen can manufacture or refurbish a wide range of components for the nuclear energy market including:
- Parts required in the refurbishment of nuclear power plants.
- Machining or fabrication of large custom-built nuclear components.
- Nuclear tooling.
- Nuclear power retirement equipment parts.
- Nuclear waste canister or dry cask storage.
- Complex assembly.
Type of parts
Canister, lower shroud, lower head, stator frame, weldment, shielded storage container, frame, shell flange, tube sheet, rotor flange, stator cage, LP blade carrier, diaphragm, packing casing, and much more.
- Capacity to manage large and long-term custom nuclear projects.
- Ready to meet new challenges and grow with our customers.
- Technical support and a dedicated team with personalized project management.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate of Registration
- SAE International (SAE) - Certificate AS9100 REVD 2017-2020
- CSA W47.1 – Canadian Welding Bureau – Certificate of Accreditation
- CGP - Controlled Goods Program
Our quality assurance program (QAP) is compliant to CSA N299.3-16