Marmen is at the heart of ambitious projects related to energy generation and has participated in major achievements in the hydropower sector. We machine complex parts of any size that meet the highest standards required by major OEMs.
Marmen offers exceptional capacity: up to 200 tons and 60 feet (18.28 m) in diameter. We provide turnkey solutions from the planning to the delivery of your parts including: purchase of the raw material, fabrication, high-precision machining, stress relief, NDT testing, surface treatment and mechanical and electrical assembly.
We can manufacture and refurbish several types of parts, such as:
- Turbine parts (fixed and rotative parts)
- Generator parts (fixed and rotative parts)
- Kaplan, Francis, bulb, Pelton turbines type
- Spillway gates
- Mobile crane and hoisting mechanisms
- Operating ring
- Complex assembly
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate of Registration by Intertek
- CSA W47.1 – Canadian Welding Bureau – Certificate of Accreditation