What if passion was reflected in the end results?
Your rules, your standard, our quality management system
Marmen has a quality management system where compliance with even the most stringent standards is a matter of principle. All our products carry the same quality footprint, the very foundation of our past, present and future success.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate of Registration
- SAE International (SAE) - Certificate AS9100 REVD 2017-2020
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Section VIII, Division I, Pressure Vessels – Certificate of Authorization
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- B51 – Pressure Vessels – Certificate of Authorization
- 1 – Canadian Welding Bureau – Certificate of Accreditation
- National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors - Certificate of Authorization
- CGP - Controlled Goods Program
Marmen is currently implementing ISO 14001, Environmental Management Systems and Standard 45001, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Our goal is to completely respect all your requirements
Certified according to the ISO 9000 series of international standards, we can also adapt to other specific norms and standards by working with classification societies, registrars and third parties.
Our quality assurance department, consisting of certified NDT inspectors, mechanical engineers and technicians, conducts extensive testing and inspection through non-destructive testing procedures. These tests and inspections guarantee the quality of every part we make, without exception. We have the reputation of always meeting the specific standards of the customer and of the industry.
Non-destructive tests (NDTs)
We ensure product quality thanks to the following non-destructive tests (NDTs):
- Visual testing (VT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Penetrant testing (PT)
- Radiographic testing (RT)
- Time of flight diffraction testing (TOFD)
- Phased array testing (PA)
Added to this is the dimensional inspection of your parts by our inspectors who have access to a wide range of measuring equipment including:
- Large coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- Laser Tracker