Our technical expertise and our manufacturing know-how extend well beyond our main sectors of activity. Our diversity, both in terms of the processes offered and the markets served, allows us to meet the production requirements of companies from many specialized sectors, including:
- Medical industry
- Marine current power
- Industrial : including all type of large steel tubular products such as piles and penstocks.
Marmen offers exceptional capacity: up to 200 tons and 60 feet (18.28 m) in diameter. We provide turnkey solutions from the planning to the delivery of your parts including: purchase of the raw material, fabrication, high-precision machining, stress relief, NDT testing, surface treatment and mechanical and electrical assembly.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate of Registration by Intertek
- SAE AS9100D - Certificate of Registration by Intertek
- CSA W47.1 – Canadian Welding Bureau – Certificate of Accreditation
- CGP - Controlled Goods Program
Certified according to the ISO 9000 series of international standards, we can also adapt to other specific norms and standards by working with classification societies, registrars and third parties.