What if you had access to in-depth manufacturing knowledge?
- SERIAL OR CUSTOM MACHINING
- SIMPLE AND COMPLEX PARTS OF ANY SIZE
- ALL TYPES OF MATERIALS AND METALS
- MULTI-AXIS TURNING AND MACHINING CENTERS
Serial or custom machining
Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and an innovative spirit, we offer in series or custom machining services for a wide variety of materials and metals such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, carbon fiber, Inconel, titanium and many others. We can handle a high production volume, even for non-standard parts.
Machining of complex parts of any size
We have a wealth of impressive experience and we are not afraid of technical challenges and complex machining. Our three-dimensional machining processes and our exceptional handling capacity of more than 200,000 kg (200 t) and 19,8 m (65 ft) in height allow us to:
- Machine complex parts with strict tolerances according to the strictest specifications. No part is too complicated for us.
- Machine non-standard parts that require exceptional facilities, but also parts of any size, whether they are small, medium or large.
Experts in machining
The perfect combination of our precision machining equipment and our experts allows us, without fail, to craft impeccable parts according to your strictest requirements. Our experienced technicians know how to make the most of our conventional and numerically controlled lathes, boring machines and milling machines.
Our expertise in custom and serial machining extends to very diversified markets, such as aviation, oil and gas, hydropower, steam and gas turbines, turbomachines, mining and steel mills, wind power, infrastructure and many more. In all areas, our team has only one mission: to excel.
- CNC VBM up to 18.3 m (60 ft) in diameter and 9.2 m (30 ft) in height
- Multi-axis turning and machining centers
- Large HBM CNC with 24.4 m (80 ft) rotary table - x axis and 4.9 m (16 ft) y-axis
- VBM CNC with C axis and live spindle
- Large VBM and HBM CNC
- 5-axis planer mill
- 5-axis CNC lathes
- Horizontal and vertical lathes
- Outstanding handling capacity - over 200,000 kg (200 t) and 19.8 m (65 ft) high
- Software technologies: Solid Edge, MasterCam, Blade Expert, CATIA, Vericut